I can't let go...When I'm with you I believe...That your love is true When we love you turn me out....You know what to do...Visions really blow my mind fantasizing all the time....When your body's next to me I begin to sweat... When we touch I lose control...Now you know what's next...Fantasizing all the time move your body next to mine..Well I need your love...I need your love...I need your love...Don't make me wait too long...Ooh I need your touch...Don't make me wait for your love....I can't let go....I can't let go...I can't let go...I can't let go....I can't let go.....(Jamie Principle 1984) Song: Frankie Knuckles & Jamie Principle - Your Love

So many questions have been made...About this new dance craze, called acid...What people really want to know.... Is how the story, all goes, about acid...This is acid...I'm gonna give you acid...This is acid...I'm giving you acid...Acid is the latest sound...Can you feel it, all around, as you dance?...Acid has a certain groove...That makes your body wanna move...When you hear it...When the Acid hits your soul...It makes you lose control, of your body...Acid sounds so unique, you just have to move your feet...When you hear it...This is acid...I'm gonna give you acid...This is acid...I'm giving you acid...Can you feel it?...Beating on the floor...Can you feel it?...Don't you wanna see more?...Can you feel it?...Acid in the air...Can you feel it..This is acid...Acid everywhere...And I will make you, rock your body...This is the ultimate acid track And once you hear it, there will be no going back...Everybody out there...Jack the house...Check the sound y'all...So many questions have been made...About this new dance craze, called acid...What people really want to know...Is how the story, all goes, about acid This is acid...I'm gonna give you acid...This is acid...I'm giving you acid. (Maurice - This Is Acid)

Yes I´m in love with Acid, tell me that you don´t love previous two songs, from Maurice and Jamie, as well. And "no wayback" from Adonis or whatever other great example (I just would recommend Hardfloor´s "am trip" as one of another masterpieces of acid but from another era, classical acid instead of classic). As I was saying, I´m in love, with Acid, with the music, with such a wonderful machine as it is the tb303, and in love with smiley too, and think all of them are in love with me. If not how do you explain how I feel, how do you explain this tickling feeling that i have.... And no, I haven´t taken any E, well... maybe once... I am not taking any tricyclic antidepressants neither. It must have been love, as said in that forgettable cheesy old song.

If not that, how do yo explain those tikcle that I feel when playing with smiley (and with my self, of course), when playing with mono synthesizers, or when lifted by the holy spirit of music. Smiley tickles me, physically, everywhere as you will see. He´s a bit like me, I think his smile hides and disguise precisely it´s shortage of happiness, in the same way that I appear to be nasty and immoral when I´m pure and unsoiled. We all tend to do that. don´t you? your silly and instagramic youtuber? We all do. Tell me who you think you are, and I will tell you who you are not. "Tell me what you brag about and i´ll tell you that you lack" used to say my mother. Anyway...Look how he looks at me, look those dilated precious dark eyes. "I was lookin' back to see if you were lookin' back at me To see me lookin' back at you" said that beloved and massive song from the great attackers. He always looking at me everywhere from all angles posssible. Look how at it´s smile, with me around seems to be undeniable and real. look how I levitate and gravitate over and in to the Acid, as well as over the worshiped,cherished, revered and reverberated, squelchy 303. I could fly... It must be love, love, love! But, you never know!




















































































In the beginning, there was Jack, and Jack had a groove, And from this groove came the groove of all grooves, And while one day viciously throwing down on his box, Jack boldy declared, “Let there be HOUSE!” and house music was born. "I am, you see, I am the creator, and this is my house! And, in my house there is ONLY house music. But, I am not so selfish because once you enter my house it then becomes OUR house and OUR house music!” And, you see, no one man owns house because house music is a universal language, spoken and understood by all. You see, house is a feeling that no one can understand really unless you’re deep into the vibe of house... (Chuck Roberts 1987)