Instagramo isn´t home again, he´s hanging out with other robots tonight. I don´t miss him that much, but I should do the same and find me a robot machine for my own pleasure and hotest purposes. How about something that reminds me of him. It´s not necessary, but It seems like this would do, and it really has something that remembers me of Instagramo. But I´m not sure if that´s what I´m looking for really, this plastic cap must be the closest I could find around. It wasn´t necessary that level of ressemblance but it´s fine. I don´t really know what I´m thinking of, It just should work well, as needed, that´s it. But don´t you think it is reasonable similar of Instagramo´s form and shape?  I find it cute anyway, and he will also do the same I think, I know him a bit... See you in a while! I´ve got work to do. I´m to horny to pospone this lovely duty I´ve got to do...


































Oh my God! I Think I´m done....look at my face! I should of taken some photos to bretray my self, some photos to fool around with him later on. But I forgot everything...I´ll take them some other day. I´m exhausted now. Sometimes is great to love yourself on your own. For your body and for your self esteem. That plastic cap did help a lot to get the job done. I´m happy now. I´ll sleep very well tonight. mmmmmmmmm......Cheers!....