Sometimes words makes things worst, they can harm with no intenttion at all. But they do, and a lot. Can bring down from mountains to good moods when not intended, and be ineffective when desired. But sometimes silence makes more noise, and is capable of been as terrible as the opposite. So here is a little bit of unwanted silence. A silent tale with a needed happy ending (no, no, not that kind of happy ending you are thinking about, you perverts!, ok...if you insist...that one too). There are no lyrics for the song "Poem without words" by Anne Clark, that should be the one to fit in here, but it´s just music, no words. Anyway there is a link to the song just below, so you can listen to it as you read this wordless, silent, funereal, and sad tale. A great song and better soundtrack for this post. It will open in a new window so you won´t have to leave this page. And the video that some "talented" creator produced to backup the perfect song it´s even worst than the overexposed photos I took, on a too sunny day in a priceless bright rooftop. So, you can choose in between a horrid video for a perfect song or a worthless collection of photos for an innefective and hopeless fairy tale. But be careful too, You never know! what the fuck will youtube play after that song in it´s limitless recommendations feature. In my case it hit me twice. Perhaps those algorithms are starting to work by now....  

Who knows! I think I´m starting to prefer those working invisible robots than my loving risible, abusable, affectable, agitable, alienable, automatable, censurable, condemnable, condensable, consumable, criticizable, dependable, deplorable, dramatizable, fatigable, forgettable, illuminable,immedicable, impermeable, incapable, incommensurable, incotestable, incontrollable, indefinable, indisciplinable,inexplicable, influenceable, inoperable, insatiable, insufferable, interchangeable, inviable, irreparable, irritable, kickable, losable, medicable, miserable, missable, mutable, noncomparable, permeable, pivotable, polarizable, prosecutable, punishable, questionable, refutable, relocatable, repeatable, returnable, sanctionable, serviceable, triturable, unadaptable, unbeliveable, uncategorizable, uncontainable, uncorrectable,unstable, vulnerable, and predictable fucking robot....Fucking Instagramo!, it was suposed  to be a poem with out words, look what you made me do....GRGRGRRRGRG... I hate you, but the poem describes you better than bukowski could have done to picture you. Are you satisfied now? GRGGRRGGRRGRG

After taking a huge breath, and I´ll click on the link just bellow to try to recover the peace, with that classical anne´s masterpice, that i´m shure it will calm me down a bit.... the following is what I was trying to say before this moment of fury I´ve just passed... I am back with what I was at... I was trying to say that instead (talking about songs) I found to fit perfectly the aim of this desperate and helpless tale and it´s message, this great song, better band, and surpassing lyrics, that reflects faultlessly the matter to address here. the one that was supossed to have no words....

"words like violence, break the silence, come crushing in, into my little world, Painful to me, Pierce right through me, Can't you understand? Oh my little girl. All I ever wanted, All I ever needed. Is here in my arms. Words are very unnecessary. They can only do harm. Vows are spoken. To be broken. Feelings are intense. Words are trivial. Pleasures remain. So does the pain. Words are meaningless. And forgettable".....Enjoy the Silence....

And Instagramo, just shut the fuck up, for fucks sake! you are a pain in the ass! and too annoying! I´m getting tired of you! you bastard robot....GRGRGRGRRGRG

Anne Clark´s Poem without words [ > ] play button for a matching soundtrack CLICK HERE