Hi Lads, today I come across with a story that should be taken as a lesson. As it happens with all we learn in life, the examples are the ones not to follow. It´s easier to learn this way, but we never learn. So who cares? You should take this lesson as it is, a really serious advice. Specially for you that are kidding with this serious matter. Fooling around thinking this ain´t never going to happen to me, and shits like that. This is a warning to all of you. Perverted, but in the wrong direction. Rectify!

The thing is that the other day I needed to feel high for some reason, not important right now, but crucial back then. Of such substantial concern that my body was imploring for substances to endure it. So I started the afternoon drinking few energizing drinks (what a big choice!), mixed with the finest London Gin (trying to bring it down a bit), a touch of Malibu (trying to feel my self at the beach and not a bitch) and a peculiar strange brand of vodka that seems to describe my tribulations by times, really strange brand, check it out!... I still didn´t got the boiling point seeked, But found some big cash to spend and fund, so I decided to go down town with my precious 65 Mustang. In my poorly intention to grab something more special, thing that I found to be easy enough (as easy I am in my complexity), and celebrated it asap. Once back home, it was clear that my special branded vodka would be a perfect companion for the night, aswell as the Malibu and the special powder to empower people, I´ve just got down in the city. (Note to the police: the powder shown in this photos is just common salt, shown in order to make more graphic this warning about drug abuse, I´m with you in this "war against"). I feelt really anxious that night, so one by one, line by line, there were set and consumed, still not reaching the dreamed mood to catch, so keept adding many spirits to the mix until I got to the crucial point, not the dreamed one, but it´s opposite. I feelt really sick, and nothing would do, it was too much for my tiny little body. Not the shower helped, nor the pills, neither did the water. I was so dizzy that almost faint, well I did, and fell to the floor many times, that was the place where I sleeped, despite of feeling it unstable balanced too, like me....

They key message of this sad tale, is that you never have to go to aftershours after and after, nor doing it at home either...One of this days you´ll meet me in heaven (not the after called by this name). Look after, but after yourselfs, not for afters. Be naughty but not this way. You understand me, right?. Watch out! You never Know!......this was the horror story of today, hope you´ll sleep well....Will see you as soon as I recover from this massive hangover..."the last one" we allways use to say, but we are all ready doomed and dummies...Bye Kids! Remember to drink only Holy water.... God Bless you! Instagramo, where are you? I have something for you....





























































One of these days I´m gonna meet God at Heaven. You´re advised Kids. Don´t try this at home neither out in the streets, nor turned inside out in that after that you know and just remember the moment you´re pulled out of the disco at 6am. Don´t do it. Or you would be lifted like me in this last photo, but not uplifted, lifted forever and ever.... Instead try out showing off you to the rest of the world like I do. Show up your evil but good naughtiness to the world....Don´t take a gramm, catch an instagramo, a hot one. The world is warming up but not because of your sexy contribution. Let´s reach more high temperatures, the world can handle it, for sure. We now know!